Your Emergency Is Our Emergency
Safety for your drivers and customer satisfaction with respect to logistical needs are both extremely important in the transportation industry. Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances often arise and cause truck drivers to rely on emergency roadside services. At National Truck Emergency Road Service, we understand the importance of getting your drivers back on the road safely and efficiently. Thanks to our in-house technical assistance, we can help you keep your drivers satisfied. We take pride in our ability to handle all your vehicle maintenance and breakdown needs quickly and effectively. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction with our one-hour response time. When you need roadside services or commercial truck repair, remember to call National Truck Emergency Road Service.
We Always Put You First
National Truck Service is a nationwide 24-hour emergency road service company that specializes in heavy-, medium-, and light-duty trucks and vans for local and national fleets. Here’s how it works:
- Tell Us What’s Wrong: Here at National Truck, we have a highly qualified team of dispatchers who have seen it all and are here to help you. Our customers call in, then give our dispatchers the details of the situation, and we handle the rest.
- We Find Who Can Help: We have been providing emergency roadside service for nearly thirty years and have developed a large network of technicians of all types across the country. Having over 60,000 members in our network allows us to find the best technicians at the fairest rates wherever and whenever you need it.
- Help Is on The Way: When we find a technician in your area, we will give them the information they need to get for your driver’s service. When the technician is dispatched and aware of the situation, our dispatchers will be in touch with you or your driver every step of the way to ensure your needs are properly met.
- You’re Rolling: Once your vehicle is back on the road and taken care of, we will work with the technician to satisfy payment, so you don’t have to. We organize invoices and work orders to make it easy for you to find the current status of your vehicle and determine what services we have done for you in the past.
The Numbers Matter
At National Truck Emergency Road Service, every work order that comes through our system is audited and recorded to ensure that the information is accurate and that the service was handled properly. The data that this provides allows our dispatchers to make sure that we are sending out the right technicians to take care of the specific and incidental services your driver requires.
Quality matters, especially when it comes to the safety of your drivers and the pride of your reputation. Our process improves commercial truck services every step of the way, including modern technology and professional communication to keep you informed and satisfied with our services. Trust us to be your roadside assistance team — you’ll be glad you made the right choice!
Diverse Commercial Truck Roadside Repairs
We strive to provide complete satisfaction and peace of mind to our clients, which is why National Truck works to staff the most skilled and reliable technicians across the country. Our 24/7 truck road services are available to keep your fleet up and running any time of day.
A few of our emergency roadside services include:
- Complete roadside assistance
- Vehicle winching/extricating
- Truck towing and recovery
- Light-, medium-, and heavy-duty towing
- Tire repairs/replacements
- Fuel delivery, including filter changes and diesel additives
- Vehicle jump starts
- Fast, efficient breakdown services
- Customized mobile repairs available
Contact Us Today
We’re standing by and available 24/7 to take your call in the event of an emergency. National Truck Emergency Road Service is here to provide complete care to commercial vehicles and drivers in need, delivering high-speed emergency roadside assistance backed by skilled technicians and our industry-leading guarantee.
If you’re in need of emergency roadside repairs, or you wish to learn more about our services to meet future fleet needs, be sure to call us at (833) 387-1674, contact us online, or fill out the form below!